Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rahxephon
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default MKBHD LG G3 Review

Best tech review guy reviewing the G3. Mostly positive. Seems like the 801 chip will be sufficient. LG G3 Review!:

Default Re: MKBHD LG G3 Review

MKBHD's reviews are responsible for making me try so many phones!

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

Indeed, but it makes me wonder if units designed and optimized for N.American networks will really be that much different. I'm really going to have to see this one in person. There are some very polarizing views coming from the reviewers, some much more critical than others (see Erica Griffin, IMO one of the best testers). Based on her latest G3 video it would seem that the screen for example is almost unacceptable due to output and added sharpening effects.
    little09 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rahxephon View Post
    Indeed, but it makes me wonder if units designed and optimized for N.American networks will really be that much different. I'm really going to have to see this one in person. There are some very polarizing views coming from the reviewers, some much more critical than others (see Erica Griffin, IMO one of the best testers). Based on her latest G3 video it would seem that the screen for example is almost unacceptable due to output and added sharpening effects.
    Hadn't heard of Erica Griffin, just checked her review. Worth watching.
    Seems then that the G3's attention-grabbing feature, its display, may just possibly be less than entirely successful in the execution.

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by belodion View Post
    Hadn't heard of Erica Griffin, just checked her review. Worth watching.
    Seems then that the G3's attention-grabbing feature, its display, may just possibly be less than entirely successful in the execution.

Posted via Android Central App
    Yeah I wasn't familiar with her either! By the time I can across her g2 review I'd already owned the phone! lol

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk