Accessory support

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Was thinking of getting the GS5 but kind of leaning towards the G3 now.

Have some concerns after reading some reviews about the battery life and possible sunlight viewing, but I think I'll be ok....definitely like the slightly larger screen and build better. Not sure how I'll like the rear buttons but think I'll run over to the store and check out the G2

I'm not that familiar with LG products though...Have a GS3 now and have been impressed with accessory support given the popularity of Samsung's smartphones.

Does LG have a history of a decent accessory line-up for cases and docks (desktop/nightstand and car)?
Any other issues they've had? How are they with releasing updates?

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Accessory support isn't as drowningly pervasive as for Samsung Galaxy S-phones, but there's definitely a decent amount of cases and such available. Should be a few extended batteries, and probably charging backs as well. Docks are mostly going to be the generic type docks that are designed to work with any Android phone, pretty much, except for possibly the Qi-style docks. They're pretty decent with updates from what I've noticed recently, but factor in carrier delays too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084