"Upgrage" From HTC One M8 Dev Edition?
What do you think of this phone versus the HTC One M8 Developer Edition? I am kinda dissapointed with the camera on the HTC One M8...I never use the speakers, but do like the 1080P video stereo audio quality, it is very good. Should I return the M8 and go with the G3? I do like Blink Feed, not sure if I can get it to run on the G3 though.
- 07-08-2014, 10:14 AM #2
- 408 Posts
Re: "Upgrage" From HTC One M8 Dev Edition?
Well I don't own the G3 yet, but I did own the M8. I returned it after 3 days because with the narrow screen proportion, it was really too small for me. AND the camera stinks. But I did like the speakers.
Just from what I have been reading about the G3...
You might want the G3 if you really like:
A larger screen
A better camera
A replaceable battery
You might stay with the M8 if you like:
The well-designed and built aluminum chassis.
The speakers (you don't )
The "smaller" screen
The goofy camera tricks
Blinkfeed MAY be on GooglePlay...I know some of the other stock M8 apps are.
But FlipBoard is quite similar, and better, I think.
I think the new 2560 QHD screen is just overkill personally. Most reviewers say you CAN tell a difference over a 1080 like the M8, but BARELY. Is that worth it to chew up more battery and processing power and cost?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 01:58 AM
- By ssssan4 in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2014, 03:47 PM
- By fennolio in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2014, 09:44 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 09:20 AM
- By Cheetobandit in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 08:38 AM