T-Mobile G3 Shipping?

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Haven't gotten the actual charge in my account yet I guess. I received an email from Chase about potential fraudulent activity, which was the $600+ charge for the G3. Wonder why it isn't showing in my account yet though. Hopefully Chase didn't screw up the process!

Posted via Android Central App

khoop

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
When I log into my account, it still says my order is processing even tho I just received my phone 2 hours ago. How weird!

Flagz

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Haven't gotten the actual charge in my account yet I guess. I received an email from Chase about potential fraudulent activity, which was the $600+ charge for the G3. Wonder why it isn't showing in my account yet though. Hopefully Chase didn't screw up the process!

Dude, get that checked out man. They screwed up one of my preorders before!

May 2, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile screwed over my order. I made an error when I originally ordered, immediately called to get it fixed, they told me they couldn't make an adjustment and put in a cancelation request and told me to try again in 24hrs. I called the next day because I had received a backorder notification and MyTMobile still showed the order processing, was told that the order couldn't be cancelled after all because the device was in "backorder" and that cancelled the cancelation request - they told me the order would sit there until the charge was attempted, and when it failed I'd have a chance to correct my initial mistake.

I saw all the shipment posts today so I gave TMo a call to check on things. CS rep said their system shows my order was cancelled 7/1, but I didn't even place the order until 7/2 and it was placed on backorder on 7/3. She said that all of their internal systems showed a full cancelation effective 7/1 and that whatever MyTMobile showed online was inaccurate. She placed a full reset request for MyTMobile online account and told me I'd be able to reorder the G3 in 72 hours.

Needless to say, I'm frustrated, but trying to be understanding since I made the initial mistake in the first place. Congrats to everyone who's received there devices already, the G3 sure does look beautiful!

Flagz

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Ok, figured it out. T-Mobile's not updating the order page, but I had two items coming via Amazon at the moment so I checked my UPS MyChoice account and saw I also have a package from T-Mobile out for delivery on Friday!!

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered white G3 on 7/8. Online and text message says backordered with no tracking information or delivery date. I checked my account and it was charged. I do hope I get the phone soon.

Demond Winfield

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
image.jpg
I preordered the black G3 on 7-8-14 and all my information from Tmobile says that the phone is on back order. I am a member of UPS My Choice. You can join for free. Every time a company that uses UPS for shipping sends a package to my address, UPS will list what company the package is coming from and what time I should receive it. A tracking number is listed as well. UPS had the tracking information for my LG G3 listed early yesterday evening. I called Tmobile around 11pm last night and they say the phone is still back ordered.

Flagz

May 25, 2013
Visit site
My rule; never believe a rep. I always go straight to supervisors to the point most know me on a first name basis.

Also, companies like to under promise to give the illusion that they over achieve. In this case Tmobile telling consumers the phone is backordered and they're unable to give an ETA, het they're shipping the phones early. Leaves a good vibe.

Anywho, order page states backordered but its scheduled for Friday as well.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140710_0001.png
    wp_ss_20140710_0001.png
    93 KB · Views: 23

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Looks like Monday is my lucky day!
Thanks to UPS My Choice I know the delivery date and sort of time!!! Can't wait! First time I'll actually be waiting for a Monday and be happy....

xo96

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Just got a phone call from customer service. Told me the preorder is backlog, asked me to cancel, or exact wording, we are refunding you the payment, please resubmit the order on Friday... WTF.....

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Just got a phone call from customer service. Told me the preorder is backlog, asked me to cancel, or exact wording, we are refunding you the payment, please resubmit the order on Friday... WTF.....

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Mine was cancelled cause my bank thought it was a fraudulent payment. Lol
Re-ordered last night. Hopefully the same thing doesn't happen.

***EDIT:***

T-Mobile charged my card, and Chase didn't intervene this time. Lol
Hopefully I'll receive a shipping notice later today, since they only charge you when they're in the shipping process. I paid the extra for overnight shipping, so should be here tomorrow, or Saturday at the latest I'd imagine.

Last edited:

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I got the tracking email from T-Mobile today. Checked UPS and it is on truck out for delivery. Should be there when I get home from work unless Tmo requires a signature. I placed my order on 7/8.

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I got the tracking email from T-Mobile today. Checked UPS and it is on truck out for delivery. Should be there when I get home from work unless Tmo requires a signature. I placed my order on 7/8.

same here. coming home from vacation to it and a case for it. I hope signatures are not required.

Flagz

May 25, 2013
Visit site
A signature is required unless you have a shipment release authorization in with ups.
You're correct. That's the original reason I signed up with UPS, to get rid of that crap because they tried to deliver my XBO w/ all day one games and accessories and I didn't hear them ring or knock so they took it back. Oh man was I mad.

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
You're correct. That's the original reason I signed up with UPS, to get rid of that crap because they tried to deliver my XBO w/ all day one games and accessories and I didn't hear them ring or knock so they took it back. Oh man was I mad.

Where on UPS My choice could I find the signature crap option?

Jocelyn84

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Where on UPS My choice could I find the signature crap option?

You'll see it as an option when you plug in a tracking number, assuming you're logged in. It will also remain that way for future packages, unless you change it with a future delivery.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk 2

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
You'll see it as an option when you plug in a tracking number, assuming you're logged in. It will also remain that way for future packages, unless you change it with a future delivery.

Let me check that out

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site

I am signed in, at the tracking page and can't find the option! Please help me someone

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12