Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default T-Mobile G3 Shipping?

I was told yesterday (July 8th) by a T-Mobile rep so was I told day before yesterday (July 7th) that I will have already in my hand the LG G3 on the 10th of July which is tomorrow, since they see its back ordered but it gives them a estimated time from 1-4 days of day ordered it should be shipped and delivered and I ordered it on July 1st!
    Could anybody here confirm this info cuz I am not in the mood of getting excited and by the end I'll find out that it not true!

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    893 Global Posts

Default Re: T-Mobile G3 Shipping?

Anything is possible, but I wouldn't hold my breathe. I have the quickest shipping option and mine still hasn't moved. Reps are idiots for the most part, they read everything from the book to avoid confusion, which in turn makes people more confused. I would expect it the day before/the day of.

Definitely in agreement with Flagz on this. T-Mobile's system in general is a piece of crap, and what they're internal system says rarely matches up with what My T-Mobile says on the site (judging by the confusion I get when telling CS reps what the site says compared to their system).

It's safer to assume that your device will ship the day before it's in stores - that way you'll be pleasantly surprised if it ends up shipping early.

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

Woohoo!
    I ordered mine last night, and just got my email this morning.
    Order date: 07/08/2014 at 04:08 AM PDT
    Shipped via UPS1D
    Order Ship Date: 07/09/2014
    UPS1D tracking number: my secret!!

On Vehicle for Delivery Today

Scheduled Delivery:
    Wednesday, 07/09/2014, by 3:00 P.M.(by end of day for residential deliveries)
    Last Location:
    Arlington, TX, United States, Wednesday, 07/09/2014
    EricWizKidOdom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khoop View Post
    Woohoo!
    I ordered mine last night, and just got my email this morning.
    Order date: 07/08/2014 at 04:08 AM PDT
    Shipped via UPS1D
    Order Ship Date: 07/09/2014
    UPS1D tracking number: my secret!!

On Vehicle for Delivery Today

Scheduled Delivery:
    Wednesday, 07/09/2014, by 3:00 P.M.(by end of day for residential deliveries)
    Last Location:
    Arlington, TX, United States, Wednesday, 07/09/2014

T-Mobile G3 Shipping?-fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-truth-lie-bf08ed.jpg

Well isn't that something... Hopefully that's a good sign for us who ordered over a week ago. Hope you get it tomorrow khoop - let us know how it is!
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by EricWizKidOdom View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-truth-or-lie-bf08ed.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	126668

Well isn't that something... Hopefully that's a good sign for us who ordered over a week ago. Hope you get it tomorrow khoop - let us know how it is!
    They told me a few minutes ago that I'll get it tomorrow as well

Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    ROM
    LG's 4.4.2

op that is what they told me yesterday. I hope I have it by Monday
    Current Carrier: T-Mobile (all phones are carrier locked, NO ROOT OR ANYTHING) || Current Phone: LG G3 || Previous Phone: Galaxy S4

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

I don't get off til 5 but, my wife going to take a few pic when it arrives.
    T-Mobile G3 Shipping?-image.jpg

I sent T-Mobile a tweet asking when they'd ship, and they responded July 15th.
    But this looks promising if they are starting to let them ship, but my order still says back-ordered (pre-ordered first day).

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jdane07 View Post
    I sent T-Mobile a tweet asking when they'd ship, and they responded July 15th.
    But this looks promising if they are starting to let them ship, but my order still says back-ordered (pre-ordered first day).
    And see the thing with me is I ordered mine last night at 4:30 AM and less than 24 hours later I will have it in my hands. How cool is that.

My T-Mobile still showing backorder on mine. Props to khoop for getting it in his hands within 24hrs.

Just a quick note here. I was lucky enough to get the beta G3. It is unlocked and I am using it on AT&T with LTE. Not sure if the retail versions you guys get will be unlocked, but this one is.

Sent from my LG-D851 using AC Forums mobile app
    LG G3
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

I just got charged by T-Mobile!!! Meaning probably that shipping will be today!!!

khoop and EricWizKidOdom like this.

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysSmile View Post
    I just got charged by T-Mobile!!! Meaning probably that shipping will be today!!!

Did u pay for next day shipping?

My charge card has been charged also as has a bunch of peoples on the other forums

This tweet was sent out by DES who is pretty high up with T-mobile:

Des ‏@askdes
    @TMobile #LGG3 First to announce, first & only #OpenBetaSweeps, first pre-order & now those pre-orders started shipping today! #Uncarrier

If you paid for overnight shipping you should have the phones by Friday if they started shipping out today.

My card was charged as well! Hopefully ships today!

Another Tweet from DES saying shipping starting today from the distribution center.

I think we can NOW confirm shipping has started as of today:

Des @askdes
    Orders started shipping today per our Distro Center... Not sure how many they can process in a day... fingers crossed 4U!
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

Probably now that Des has confirmed that it started shipping today it means most probably, first come first served! And hopefully and most probably who ever got charged today will ship today according to T-Mobile rep and policy they won't charge you if the phone wasn't shipped and once its shipped they charge your card! So let's wait and see how it turns out!

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

Woohoo!!
    Look what just arrived.

I'll have more when I get home.
    Thanked by:
    cizzlen and EricWizKidOdom like this.
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

Quote Originally Posted by khoop View Post
    Woohoo!!
    Look what just arrived.

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	393.6 KB 
ID:	126699

Views:	37 
Size:	530.1 KB 
ID:	126700

Views:	37 
Size:	244.3 KB 
ID:	126702

Views:	34 
Size:	246.7 KB 
ID:	126704

Views:	33 
Size:	466.2 KB 
ID:	126707

I'll have more when I get home.
    Damn it, where is mine?

Haven't gotten the actual charge in my account yet I guess. I received an email from Chase about potential fraudulent activity, which was the $600+ charge for the G3. Wonder why it isn't showing in my account yet though. Hopefully Chase didn't screw up the process!

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

When I log into my account, it still says my order is processing even tho I just received my phone 2 hours ago. How weird!

Global Posts
    893 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jdane07 View Post
    Haven't gotten the actual charge in my account yet I guess. I received an email from Chase about potential fraudulent activity, which was the $600+ charge for the G3. Wonder why it isn't showing in my account yet though. Hopefully Chase didn't screw up the process!

Dude, get that checked out man. They screwed up one of my preorders before!

T-Mobile screwed over my order. I made an error when I originally ordered, immediately called to get it fixed, they told me they couldn't make an adjustment and put in a cancelation request and told me to try again in 24hrs. I called the next day because I had received a backorder notification and MyTMobile still showed the order processing, was told that the order couldn't be cancelled after all because the device was in "backorder" and that cancelled the cancelation request - they told me the order would sit there until the charge was attempted, and when it failed I'd have a chance to correct my initial mistake.

I saw all the shipment posts today so I gave TMo a call to check on things. CS rep said their system shows my order was cancelled 7/1, but I didn't even place the order until 7/2 and it was placed on backorder on 7/3. She said that all of their internal systems showed a full cancelation effective 7/1 and that whatever MyTMobile showed online was inaccurate. She placed a full reset request for MyTMobile online account and told me I'd be able to reorder the G3 in 72 hours.

Needless to say, I'm frustrated, but trying to be understanding since I made the initial mistake in the first place. Congrats to everyone who's received there devices already, the G3 sure does look beautiful!

Global Posts
    893 Global Posts

Ok, figured it out. T-Mobile's not updating the order page, but I had two items coming via Amazon at the moment so I checked my UPS MyChoice account and saw I also have a package from T-Mobile out for delivery on Friday!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast