Do you protect your LG G3 or go nude?

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: Do you protect your phone or go nude?

I wont be using a case. I love the zagg tempered glass screen protectors though. Hopefully they make one for the G3.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

May 2, 2012
Visit site

I've almost always had a case and screen protector, although I decided to go without the screen protection on my HTC One (M7) - love the feel of the smooth glass.

Decided to go with the Spigen Air Cushion for my LG G3 - ordered it in White. Think it'll end up arriving before my phone does though. :-\

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site

I generally just go with a TPU bumper case. It used to be a pain because Id have to take it off to put the phone in my car dock (Galaxy S3 so you don't think I'm talking about a G3 car dock).

Really liking the look of the Spigen cases for my impending G3

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site

Although someone should note apparently the Spigen G3 Ultra Fit case apparently comes with a Galaxy S5
Screen Shot 2014-07-09 at 9.52.34 AM.png

:eek:

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site

Nobody else ever mentions them, but I like the Verizon two piece belt clip case. It's very tough and incorporates a kickstand on the phone half. While it's not as svelte as others,I think it offers maximum protection. I'm on AT&T, so I have to wait for the G3 to be released by Verizon to get this case as I've done with all my other phones.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I started buying a cimo tpu case a while back for my phones while waiting on nicer cases and I really like them. They have grippy sides and are lightweight. I have one for all my phones and got my G3 version today from Amazon. My G3 is on the UPS truck today!

I also get the spigen screen protectors. Like $9 bucks for 3 of them and prime shipping!

Sent from my Nexus 5

Last edited:

Flagz

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Nude all day err day. I know cases are popular (EVERYONE at work has a case on ANY phone I see) but I can't ruin that beautiful look with a case. :X

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site

Although someone should note apparently the Spigen G3 Ultra Fit case apparently comes with a Galaxy S5
View attachment 126647

:eek:

I have the white Spigen Ultraslim armour case and the Spigen screen protector. The case matches the white G3 and is very slim. The screen protector went on virtually bubble free and is very clear and smooth to the touch. I prefer the Spigen screen protectors to Zagg.

Posted via Android Central App

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Protect, definitely. I am too clumsy with myself and my devices
Right now, I am saving up for a Zagg shield. Probably won't get it until the end of the month though some bills are due soon...

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
At the moment I'm using a slip case to protect it when it's in my bag or not in use. I've ordered a few cases for it.

Posted via my LG G3

DrPreeth

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I'd go Diztronic once again. Its protected my S3 for a long time now and i've dropped the S3 numerous times, including yesterday when it tumbled off my metal keyboard tray and fell on the ground. Diztronic really makes the best TPU cases out there i think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad