Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG G3 pre-order wont be shipped for another week?????

This is really upsetting. I go to the ATT store and our order the G3 and I get am email saying it is estimated to ship one week from today??? That's b.s.

Default Re: pre-order wont be shipped for another week?????

Tats too bad, others had theirs overnighted or will have it by friday. you're better off going to a store if thats the case for ya

I got the same email. I think it is probably an under promise and over deliver and we should get them before... If not, I will probably go to the store Friday to pick one up. My AMEX was charged today and I received a text saying my order was processed. Now just to get that shipment notification tonight!
    LG G3, Lumia 925 8.1 Dev Pre, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8
    and yes...an iPhone 5 too...

I can sense the disappointment and anger, its worth the wait although I'm sure patience is thin.

Just think you'll be getting the 3/32gb variant, while I had no choice but to settle for the 2/16gb as that is all Lg believe us Brits are worth lol

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:

As I suspected. Although my status was to ship July 14-16, I have a tracking number. My Phone has left Fort Worth!
    LG G3, Lumia 925 8.1 Dev Pre, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8
    and yes...an iPhone 5 too...

Quote Originally Posted by planoman View Post
    As I suspected. Although my status was to ship July 14-16, I have a tracking number. My Phone has left Fort Worth!
    They always do that lol I hate it, mine shipped today

Posted via Android Central App
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

I have a tracking number now. USPS so I doubt I have it by Friday

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bassplayrguy View Post
    I have a tracking number now. USPS so I doubt I have it by Friday
    Did the store say they will not have it friday so you had to order? Thanks,
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

I went to another store and explained what happened and that I asked for express shipping and was told there was none available and that the phone is going through usps. The store manager agreed to hold one for me from their inventory on Friday to male sure I have one. Very cool.