LG G3 $99 at best buy today

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'll never understand why full price is never on sale. Even a year after release date they still want the same full price with no contract.

Sent from my Hyperdriven Note 3

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I'll never understand why full price is never on sale. Even a year after release date they still want the same full price with no contract.

Sent from my Hyperdriven Note 3

Especially now, carriers want you to sign contacts, so they lock you in for 2 years. So they do contract sales to lock you in

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
From what I've heard, the Next program on AT&T is a worse deal than 2 year contacts. Is that still accurate?

If you switch to the new plans then you pay same for Next as you do for contract monthly. You can pay phone off early if you wish. It's all up to you.

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app

jkimrey

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
If you switch to the new plans then you pay same for Next as you do for contract monthly. You can pay phone off early if you wish. It's all up to you.

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app
But with next, to get a different phone you have to turn in the one you currently own, right?

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
But with next, to get a different phone you have to turn in the one you currently own, right?

I don't believe that's the case. Some carriers only have you turn in the phone if you upgrade early and don't pay it off first then they use that phone to pay off the balance before giving you the new one. I think only tmobile and Verizon dip that

Posted via Android Central App using my LG G3

HULKchampion

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Could you please get the model number for me? I would love to kick best buy representative *** for not knowing what products they're selling. I really would like to seal the deal 50-100$ on contact for the phone is to hard to pass off.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Could you please get the model number for me? I would love to kick best buy representative *** for not knowing what products they're selling. I really would like to seal the deal 50-100$ on contact for the phone is to hard to pass off.

768.jpg

Posted via Android Central App

HULKchampion

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Thank You for your help, but I actually bought the phone yesterday. The worker at Best Buy was much smarter then the others. He even kicked in multiple discounts for the Zagg shield and the PT case/holsters. Bought the phone and accessories for 170$ (included 50$ gift card). Since it's only been a day, I will also mention... I LOVE THIS PHONE!!!!