Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Lg g3 themes please

i, I have the LG G3 F400K (version from Korea) and I am trying to get some new themes for it, as its the Korean version my smartworld doesnt work here in the UK as i need to sign into it with a Korean sim card... What i am looking for is some themes for my phone, i like the look of the dark halo one on the LG Smartworld, but cant get it because of the above... If anyone can give me some links for themes that will work on my phone.. I have downloaded a few from the internet, but they don't work.. Thanks in advance

Sent From my LG G3 F400K using Tapatalk Pro

Default Re: Lg g3 themes please

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Joseph View Post
    i, I have the LG G3 F400K (version from Korea) and I am trying to get some new themes for it, as its the Korean version my smartworld doesnt work here in the UK as i need to sign into it with a Korean sim card... What i am looking for is some themes for my phone, i like the look of the dark halo one on the LG Smartworld, but cant get it because of the above... If anyone can give me some links for themes that will work on my phone.. I have downloaded a few from the internet, but they don't work.. Thanks in advance

Sent From my LG G3 F400K using Tapatalk Pro
    Same I like to see more one of those

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Lg g3 themes please

Hi, Has anyone got any Themes? I don't want to add a Launcher to my phone or a Themer, I would just like some New Themes to put onto the phone, Also I dont want to root it either, so would like some themes for a Stock LG G3 F400K Thanks in advance