(Solved) Google not working on LG G3

fedxup

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Bare with me, the G3 is my first Android, just switched over today from last 4 years with the iPhone 4. Nothing google related seems to be working. I can view web pages in Chrome, but I can't do a search. I can't access the Play store or sign into Gmail. When I try to do these things I get a message about checking my network connection. I'm not on WIFI at the moment, but like I said, I can access web pages and have gotten texts, so I am getting a single. Any ideas?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Google not working

Is your phone logged into your Google account? Go to Settings>Accounts. Do you see Google there? Tap it--do you see your Gmail address (or whatever email address you use for your Google account)?

If you don't see it there, then choose the Add Account option and add your Google account.

fedxup

May 22, 2014
Visit site

Is your phone logged into your Google account? Go to Settings>Accounts. Do you see Google there? Tap it--do you see your Gmail address (or whatever email address you use for your Google account)?

If you don't see it there, then choose the Add Account option and add your Google account.

No account listed, but I have tried to add it and I get the following message...

Can't establish a reliable connection to the server. This could be a temporary problem or your Android device my not be provisioned for data services. If it continues, call Customer Care.

fedxup

May 22, 2014
Visit site

Looks like I'm all set now. I had restarted it a few times, but this time I powered down, then turned it back on and all seems to be working!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy