Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26  

Global Posts
    335 Global Posts
    ROM
    LG's 4.4.2

Default Re: Problems (or not?) with my LG G3....

Turns out it wasn't an app. It was just the cord for some reason. Messed around with the cords I have and now the official one is working fine. 0.0 weird but no complaints here.
    When I was resetting the phone back up the battery got to 102*F. Hurt my finger to press the power button. :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Current Carrier: T-Mobile (all phones are carrier locked) || Current Phone: LG G3 rooted || Previous Phone: Galaxy S4
    Relgoshan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DudeThatsErin View Post
    Turns out it wasn't an app. It was just the cord for some reason. Messed around with the cords I have and now the official one is working fine. 0.0 weird but no complaints here.
    When I was resetting the phone back up the battery got to 102*F. Hurt my finger to press the power button. :/

Yeowch keep an eye on that.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #28  

Global Posts
    335 Global Posts
    ROM
    LG's 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by Relgoshan View Post
    Yeowch keep an eye on that.
    Definitely going to.
    Current Carrier: T-Mobile (all phones are carrier locked) || Current Phone: LG G3 rooted || Previous Phone: Galaxy S4

I've had my phone for a little less than a month and now it's heating up more than when I used my GPS. I was charging and the phone got hot, not as hot when I was using GPS but still, hot! I unplugged and let it cool off, as it was 100% charged up. I made a call via Viber and in 12 min of talk time, the phone started warming up and it stayed warm until I turned it the phone off. I checked Battery usage and I have the Battery saver on immediately - as always. I don't know if this is normal or did I get a good "new" phone and now getting "bad"? Please advice. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by DudeThatsErin View Post

I had problem with an Amazon cord. Worked with all other devices but not G3. Your body temp is 98 so 102 should be to hot to hold. Check battery stats in setting to see what's running most heat complaints have had apps running in back ground.

Posted via Android Central App
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12