Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By doggy2965
  • 1 Post By planoman
  • 1 Post By GrooveRite
  • 1 Post By GrooveRite
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default This phone is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got mine on T-Mobile 2 days ago!

Just wanted to post up some Quick Notes for everyone.

***Camera is hands down the best camera out right now, Nothing beats it. It focuses insanely fast.. takes super amazing focused pictures I love it.
    ***Battery life is pretty freaking amazing, (make sure to turn off that "Ok google" crap.. that's on by default.. drains the battery fast) I have everything else on.. location.. etc.. (NFC is off though)

***Super Snappy and no lag, I've seen some people report lag.. maybe that's on ATT? with the ATT bloatware? seems crisp and smooth on T-Mobile.

***I Ordered the Official LG Quick Circle case off Verizon's website, it's arriving tomorrow in the mail

If you are a light to medium user the big battery should do well. It is if a heavier user when the battery takes a hit, as users and reviews are reporting. The display drains the battery and the gpu works overtime with the display.

Should be a great device if not a heavy user

Default Re: This phone is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rushmore View Post
    If you are a light to medium user the big battery should do well. It is if a heavier user when the battery takes a hit, as users and reviews are reporting. The display drains the battery and the gpu works overtime with the display.

Most heavy users will have a spare battery or 2 if needed though so not the end of the world .

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.

I was relatively heavy today and the G3 held up nicely, its not on par with my Z2 but that is 200mah larger.

I would say it's not bad considering the screen and well on par if not slightly better than the S5 or M8, but as I don't have either of the latter two, I am just going by a recently read article.

Posted via Android Central App

I'm a heavy user lasts about 2hrs more than my s5. Battery life is amazing might not have to get the extra battery. Will keep you posted.

I have to agree that this phone is pretty great. Outside of the nexus line, I've never considered an LG phone and I'm very happy I got it. My eyes are still trying to adjust to the higher res screen but that's not a complaint. :P

One thing I'll say, I freaking love LGs keyboard for texting. Its the fastest I've ever been able to type on screen and far less errors.

Posted via Android Central App using my LG G3

+1 on the camera! Really a great camera with super fast, accurate focus! Nice pictures!
    Nexus 6 (64GB), Moto X 32GB Pure, iPhone 6 Plus Unlocked, OnePlus One (64GB),Xperia Z2, LG G3, Lumia 925 8.1 Cyan, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8, iPad Air 2
    DoyouFanBoyBro likes this.

I have 72 hours to return this device if I don't like it or else I lose $36 connection fee from Sprint and my $50 gift card from BB. So far...I am LOVING this device!! Love the way its handling everything I'm throwing at it. Loving the ability to move the toggles around! So far....its a keeper for me! I'm ordering my Spigen slim armor and screen protector next.

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts

Good news about the LG keyboard. Have you or do you use SwiftKey? I'm wondering how they compare?

Quote Originally Posted by wnflyer View Post
    Good news about the LG keyboard. Have you or do you use SwiftKey? I'm wondering how they compare?

I've been using swiftkey for some time now but I'm giving LG's keyboard a shot. Its very responsive and doesn't mess up the way swiftkey has for me. I'm liking it so far!
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by GrooveRite View Post
    I've been using swiftkey for some time now but I'm giving LG's keyboard a shot. Its very responsive and doesn't mess up the way swiftkey has for me. I'm liking it so far!
    I'm using Android L keyboard which is great :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan1982 View Post
    I'm using google L keyboard which is great :-)

I'll give that a shot next if LG's keyboard starts to disappointment me....lol!
    Thanked by: