Compatible Qi Wireless Chargers?

RobBerry23

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Got my LG a few days ago, Absolutely loving it, got it on O2 (UK) have to say they have some brilliant customer service! and managed to get 30% off the Airtime Plan as a student which was ace!

A few problems though relating to the Qi Wireless charging.

I had a look online and the standard chargers that people seem to like and review seemed a bit.. pricey in terms of what they actually do, its just a charger, so I didn't see much point spending 20/30+ on something that I could essentially just use a cable for a few quid instead.

Anyway, I purchased this:
Qi Wireless Charger Transmitter Pad for Google Nexus 4 5 7 Nokia Lumia 920 820 | eBay

Which I thought was a great deal for under £10.

However the phone just will not charge on it, I have tried multiple configurations, changing the USB cable for higher quality ones and different USB wall plugs, Unfortunately I don't have another Qi compatible phone around to test so not sure if its just the LG that doesn't work with it or the Qi charger,

Anyone else have any experience with the cheaper Qi chargers, or and suggestions? I have tried many different placements on the pad but still nothing happens, it does pick it up, but constantly spams the message about placing it on the charger no matter where I place it.

I did get it to work briefly for a few minutes but it started doing the same thing again asking to placed in the middle which it was.

Any thoughts guys?

Thanks

Rob