Slow Motion

Usman Khokhar

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone figured out the slow motion video playback? I can record a video in slow motion, but when I play it back it's normal speed.

I called LG Support and they we're no help. Told me to clear my cache and restart, which I did.

Someone else had told me on their G2 they have one of those 3 dot menus during playback from which they can change the speed, I don't see that on the G3.

Anyone have any luck?

Thanks

MrBungle999

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I just recorded in slow motion and it played back in slow motion. You have to change video record settings and it records at 120fps

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app

Usman Khokhar

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
Yeah for some reason mine was not working like that the first few days I had the phone. Then on Sunday it magically worked and I had to option to change playback speed. Pretty cool function. Now if only there was a way to save it in slow motion or just slow down certain parts..... hmm.......

I just recorded in slow motion and it played back in slow motion. You have to change video record settings and it records at 120fps

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app

eunesh

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Slow Motion works fine for me on AT&T G3. I first changed the resolution to Slow Motion, then recorded like normal. Then when I played back, it played in slow motion. However, the quality is actually pretty bad. Lots of noise and pixelation in the video. Not clear, or high quality at all. Maybe that might change on a larger monitor, but playback on the phone shows that the slow motion capabilities of the G3 are mediocre at best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo