Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By alcor34
  • 1 Post By steelernole
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Verizon G3 woes

I currently have an M8, i'm still within my "worry free guarantee" period and haven't seen/read any reviews that would steer me away from swapping it out for a G3.

My only issue is the Verizon face branding on the G3, I think I can deal but like..wtf.

Is there any case or way to cover this up. I realize it's behind the glass so there's no real way to remove it. Do they make colored tempered glass screen protectors. I searched for a case that would be low enough to block it but have been unsuccessful.

The circle case would work but I hate folio style cases

Any ideas/solutions?

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    343 Global Posts

Default Re: Verizon G3 woes

Quote Originally Posted by billbrobaggins View Post
    I currently have an M8, i'm still within my "worry free guarantee" period and haven't seen/read any reviews that would steer me away from swapping it out for a G3.

My only issue is the Verizon face branding on the G3, I think I can deal but like..wtf.

Is there any case or way to cover this up. I realize it's behind the glass so there's no real way to remove it. Do they make colored tempered glass screen protectors. I searched for a case that would be low enough to block it but have been unsuccessful.

The circle case would work but I hate folio style cases

Any ideas/solutions?

If your only issue with getting probably the best phone to date (ever made) is because of a small logo on the front. Then maybe you should stick with the M8 lol. I have the G2 and am eagerly awaiting the G3. Though I have hated the logo in the past. Now, I look past it. Though I have hated the logo in the past, it never added to the debated of getting the phone.
    Thanked by:
    eddiea 
    akira751 likes this.

http://www.amazon.com/CellJoy®-Anti-...0-20&m1k=vb_ac

Would something like this work for you?
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by steelernole View Post
    http://www.amazon.com/CellJoy®-Anti-...0-20&m1k=vb_ac

Would something like this work for you?
    That might just work. You would still see it viewing it straight on but not when looking at an angle. Plus it might be nice to have a little privacy on such a large screen

First and foremost I know this is me being picky. I can deal with it. But I think we can all agree it's unnecessary

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

That is the case that I ordered. I should get it today.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

That is the case that I ordered. I should get it today.
    Dude...please post pics. Let me know how you like it. Hmuch did you pay for it?

Verizon G3 woes-image.jpg

It is a two piece case. You lay screen protector down on a flat service with outside facing down(part on screen protector you touch after the case is on). Next you put your phone on the screen protector with the front of the phone facing down. You then work the outer shell of the case over the phone and screen protector until it locks into place. Case is designed like the otter box defender cases. I will put it on my phone once I get home and get a chance to look at the video.
    Thanked by:
    billbrobaggins likes this.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	611.6 KB 
ID:	127223

Views:	132 
Size:	574.7 KB 
ID:	127224

Views:	131 
Size:	655.0 KB 
ID:	127225

It is a two piece case. You lay screen protector down on a flat service with outside facing down(part on screen protector you touch after the case is on). Next you put your phone on the screen protector with the front of the phone facing down. You then work the outer shell of the case over the phone and screen protector until it locks into place. Case is designed like the otter box defender cases. I will put it on my phone once I get home and get a chance to look at the video.
    Have you had the chance to throw it on the phone

There are the pictures of the case. I haven't take the original screen protector off yet because I just got home and I wanted to try the case out to see how it looked.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Views:	76 
Size:	612.2 KB 
ID:	127412

Views:	76 
Size:	674.1 KB 
ID:	127413

There are the pictures of the case. I haven't take the original screen protector off yet because I just got home and I wanted to try the case out to see how it looked.
    Nice! Thanks man, do you like how it fits?

I wonder if you can remove the screen protector portion..?

It fits perfect. I hadn't moved the screen protector because tonight is the first time that the phone and the case are in the same place and I didn't have another case or screen protector for the phone. I will put the case back on without the screen protector once the phone charges.