Anybody going from Note 2 to LG G3?

amanchor

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I've seen the comments on people going from the S5 to the G3, but anything upgrading from the Note 2? I know the screen sizes are the same, but curious about the overall changes.

I'm quite close to using up some Amazon gift cards and buying the thing for $99!

Thanks!

HoldFastHope

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I came from a Note 2 and got the G3 yesterday. The G3 is definitely an upgrade you can feel, especially coming from the Note 2. What amazed me was the overall size of the phone with both having 5.5 inch displays. The G3 I can reach all letters and numbers in the keyboard while texting with one hand. I strained doing that with my Note 2. The display is clearer without a doubt and the colors are much more accurate than on the Note 2. Opening apps aren't instantaneous but I don't think it's necessarily a lag where the processor can't keep up, I really think it's how the UI is designed to do things. It really doesn't bother me. And battery life, I've got about 5-5.5 hours screen on time my first day. That time was with me messing with it A LOT but I can say that the battery life is definitely respectable compared to what I've heard of other flagships getting. Very, very pleased thus far.

Posted via Android Central App

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Any one dump the note 3 for this?

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

I sold my Note 3 & Nexus 5 to purchase the G3.

I now am left with the G3 and Xperia Z2.

I do not regret it one little bit I love the G3.

I have heard that some don't like the build (it feels cheap) well that statement is just wrong.

The G3 is like a very sexy, perky, nice *** female.

The M8 is one with bigger boobies perhaps.

The S5 is the saggy breasts that are touching the knees but hey some like that and that is fine (just not for me).

After around 4 days with the G3 I can confirm that its one very well constructed and designed smartphone atleast in my opinion.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs