- 2,254 Posts
Sigh. My MMS isn't working right.
We switched from Verizon to AT&T so I don't know if it's an AT&T issue or a G3 issue (i suspect it's more likely AT&T). And no, we didn't come from iPhones (so it's not iMesage)
Anyways I can MMS pictures fine to my wife on AT&T but can't send or receive from Verizon users.
Tried the stock messaging app and Go SMS Pro. It looks like the message sends, but they never receive them. Likewise on their end.
Verified same MMS settings in Go SMS as I was using on my Verizon Galaxy S3.
Just switched today, so I have 14 days to fix it or I'm going back to Verizon.
SMS works ok.
Also tried MMS over wireless and 4G. Same results
- 07-12-2014, 10:38 PM #2
Re: MMS issues
Been a while for me but when I switched from Sprint to AT&T (CDMA to GSM) they told me it might take upto 24 hours to transfer the number fully. Don't know if thats still the case or if it was just something the salesman said for giggles. Could be part of the problem.
- 07-13-2014, 05:11 AM #3
- 07-25-2014, 08:44 PM #5
- 07-25-2014, 08:54 PM #6
- By Brandon Taylor5 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2014, 08:39 AM
- By Brandon Taylor5 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-13-2014, 01:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 10:09 PM
- By matgon5 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 09:19 PM
- By hwangmelly in forum Telus Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2014, 08:57 PM