Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    ggt

Default SMS Issues

Just got this phone yesterday from Sprint, and I'm unable to send text messages no matter what I try. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: SMS Issues

I'd call sprint. Could be a problem with the activation.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk
    Current Devices: Nexus 6, Moto X 2014, Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4

Retired Devices: Note 4, Nexus 5, OnePlus One, HTC One M8, Sony Xperia Z2, LG G3, Moto X, Note 3, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Bionic, HTC Droid Incredible, HTC Droid Eris

Android Addict

Try to reboot if that doesn't work call sprint.
    Don't forge to vote! Your vote counts!
    Support thr 9-12 Project
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    ggt

Thanks for the response. I was hoping to avoid that, I just finished talking with customer care, nothing they tried worked. I'm off to a service center now, not really how I want to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by ggt View Post
    Thanks for the response. I was hoping to avoid that, I just finished talking with customer care, nothing they tried worked. I'm off to a service center now, not really how I want to spend a Sunday afternoon.
    Understandable haha. Was this an upgrade, or did you switch from another carrier?

Retired Devices: Note 4, Nexus 5, OnePlus One, HTC One M8, Sony Xperia Z2, LG G3, Moto X, Note 3, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Bionic, HTC Droid Incredible, HTC Droid Eris

Android Addict
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  
    ggt

Just an upgrade. Been with Sprint for a while, great coverage in my area. It will be interesting to see how they handle this issue, certainly not opposed to going elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ggt View Post
    Just an upgrade. Been with Sprint for a while, great coverage in my area. It will be interesting to see how they handle this issue, certainly not opposed to going elsewhere.
    Hmm alright. I used to work in Best Buy Mobile, and pretty much every activation with Sprint caused one headache or another. I'm sure they'll be able to get you sorted out though.

Android Addict