VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Those look really sweet.
I have not heard of a release date yet.
Let us know if you find out when. :)

Mav. :cool:

Sent from the future on my Sprint LG G3.

JJ2525

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Like you, I was eager to get these after reading about them, but haven't heard anything about their release at all. I'll wait for a little while more and may go with the new Plantronics model, which looks really good.

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I have a pair of LG tone (700 model I think?). I have had them for 2 years and use them almost daily still for work and at home and they have been wonderful. While I don't feel I need to upgrade these may be worth the upgrade

Posted via Android Central App

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
They haven't released them just like they haven't the quick circle case for the US

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app

oldschoolsig

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I too love my bluebuds x. They make the gym so much better. They are also also water proof and guaranteed to be replaced if they stop working. Mine did stop charging and they are replacing them.

I don't swim,but they take a sweat bath with me and hold up perfectly. I'm not sure there are better sounding bt headphones. The aptx piece even better on the g2 and g3

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I don't think that's the official quick circle case made by LG. I'll get the authentic one but the powermat one does seem cool for wireless charging.

Posted via Android Central App using my LG G3

I have QI wireless. Don't want two standards. Will have to wait to find the LG backs.

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app

Drezriel

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Good call Guinn. Just spoke with an AT&T rep and she said doesn't think that it is the official case. She said it comes with documentation that will say for sure. I personally don't want the case for the wireless charging feature. I just want it for the look and functionality it will bring to the phone. I wouldn't mind having the wireless charging but I'm not quite sure I want to make that big of an investment in to it. I love the phone but I've already picked up the phone, this case, and the G Watch (which I have to replace the band on). I may end up sipping from the Kool-Aid a little down the road, but I'm broke now haha.

OT, I'm really having trouble deciding on the headphones. Should I wait or start looking in to the other recommendations that have been thrown out here. Really looking in to those JayBird BlueBuds X. Wish LG would release some more info on the Infinim headphones. If the quality is better on the JayBirds I'll just get them. Decisions, decisions.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7