Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG Tone Infinim Headphones

I want to pickup some headphones to go with this stunning phone but I more so wanted to hold out for the official headphones that go specifically with the G3. Has anybody heard anything about a release date for them?

I'm talking about these just in case you haven't heard about them:

LG Tone Infinim is the longest-lasting neck Bluetooth headset, comes with exclusive G3 features

Global Posts
    400 Global Posts

Default Re: LG Tone Infinim Headphones

Those look great.

ROM
    Nexus 6 - CM12.1 w/5.1.1

Those look really sweet.
    I have not heard of a release date yet.
    Let us know if you find out when.

Mav.

Sent from the future on my Sprint LG G3.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like,
    and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Like you, I was eager to get these after reading about them, but haven't heard anything about their release at all. I'll wait for a little while more and may go with the new Plantronics model, which looks really good.

Jaybird bluebuds are expensive but so top notch

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

ROM
    Whomp 4.2/Perseus 36.3

I have a pair of LG tone (700 model I think?). I have had them for 2 years and use them almost daily still for work and at home and they have been wonderful. While I don't feel I need to upgrade these may be worth the upgrade

Posted via Android Central App

They haven't released them just like they haven't the quick circle case for the US

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

The quick circle case has been released. I have mine coming in tomorrow. Ordered it from AT&T's website.

Powermat Wireless Charging Quick Circle Folio Case PMA LG G3 Black accessories from AT&T
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,920 Global Posts

I just purchased the RHA750's and they are sublime.

I would highly recommend :-)

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolsig View Post
    Jaybird bluebuds are expensive but so top notch

I too love my bluebuds x. They make the gym so much better. They are also also water proof and guaranteed to be replaced if they stop working. Mine did stop charging and they are replacing them.

Quote Originally Posted by OnYourKnees View Post
    I too love my bluebuds x. They make the gym so much better. They are also also water proof and guaranteed to be replaced if they stop working. Mine did stop charging and they are replacing them.
    I don't swim,but they take a sweat bath with me and hold up perfectly. I'm not sure there are better sounding bt headphones. The aptx piece even better on the g2 and g3

Quote Originally Posted by Drezriel View Post
    The quick circle case has been released. I have mine coming in tomorrow. Ordered it from AT&T's website.

Powermat Wireless Charging Quick Circle Folio Case PMA LG G3 Black accessories from AT&T
    I don't think that's the official quick circle case made by LG. I'll get the authentic one but the powermat one does seem cool for wireless charging.

Posted via Android Central App using my LG G3

Quote Originally Posted by guinnkevinr View Post
    I don't think that's the official quick circle case made by LG. I'll get the authentic one but the powermat one does seem cool for wireless charging.

Posted via Android Central App using my LG G3
    I have QI wireless. Don't want two standards. Will have to wait to find the LG backs.

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Good call Guinn. Just spoke with an AT&T rep and she said doesn't think that it is the official case. She said it comes with documentation that will say for sure. I personally don't want the case for the wireless charging feature. I just want it for the look and functionality it will bring to the phone. I wouldn't mind having the wireless charging but I'm not quite sure I want to make that big of an investment in to it. I love the phone but I've already picked up the phone, this case, and the G Watch (which I have to replace the band on). I may end up sipping from the Kool-Aid a little down the road, but I'm broke now haha.

OT, I'm really having trouble deciding on the headphones. Should I wait or start looking in to the other recommendations that have been thrown out here. Really looking in to those JayBird BlueBuds X. Wish LG would release some more info on the Infinim headphones. If the quality is better on the JayBirds I'll just get them. Decisions, decisions.