Downloading Movies and Music from Phone's Web Browser to Save to Phone

steelernole

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone found a way to save an audio or video file to this phone without using a computer or Bluetooth? When I press on an audio or video file in the web browser it just plays the file. With the Galaxy Note 3, when I pressed on an audio or video file it would give me the option to play or save the file. Is this just a problem with my G3 or is this feature not available for the LG G3? Thanks in advance for any help that I receive.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone found a way to save an audio or video file to this phone without using a computer or Bluetooth? When I press on an audio or video file in the web browser it just plays the file. With the Galaxy Note 3, when I pressed on an audio or video file it would give me the option to play or save the file. Is this just a problem with my G3 or is this feature not available for the LG G3? Thanks in advance for any help that I receive.

You can jump into the play store and grab a download manager and that should help. Lg does provide one but sometimes and certain sites may not allow the use of it.

Have a looksie and hope this helps you out :)

Posted via Android Central App