Can I skip the Lock Screen if the phone is not locked?
I have the screen timeout set for 30 seconds and the lock set to 5 minutes after screen timeout.
When the screen times out and goes black... and it has not been five minutes... I'd like to "knock knock" to wake up the phone and be on the last screen before timeout. I ONLY want to see the lock screen IF the 5 minutes has passed since time out. Going through the lock screen when it is not locked and having to swipe seems illogical.
- 07-13-2014, 07:55 PM #2
Re: Can I skip the Lock Screen if the phone is not locked?
I don't have a G3, so I apologize if the menu is totally different--but on my Nexus 5, I go to Settings>Security>Automatically lock. You can choose here how soon the phone locks after the screen goes to sleep (anywhere from immediately to 30 minutes). This is separate from the Display Sleep timeout, which is in Settings>Display>Sleep.
- 07-13-2014, 10:27 PM #4
- By nocaldawg in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 15Last Post: 07-16-2014, 11:31 AM
- By AC Question in forum HuaweiReplies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2014, 04:58 AM
- By xmyxx in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 08:52 PM
- By jrsharp70 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2014, 07:25 PM
- By zqz in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2014, 05:19 PM