Wi-Fi Calling and Battery Life
Anyone have any issues with Wi-Fi calling draining the battery...while it's turned off?? I have never turned Wi-Fi calling on, but under battery usage, it's always second (around 28-29%). I can force stop it from the battery usage screen, but I have to do that every time after rebooting the phone. The weird thing is that I have NEVER turned on Wi-Fi calling.
The battery on my phone has not been great, and I'm guessing this is part of the problem. I have all the usual things turned off and my screen brightness is at 60%.
- 07-14-2014, 09:31 AM #2
- 1,157 Posts
Re: Wi-Fi Calling and Battery Life
I just checked mine and it was only about .2% very low but i also have not enabled wifi calling ever on my phone so im surprised to even see it on my apps that have used battery. Not sure why it would drain as much as you have reported. Have you tried to reset your phone?
- By belodion in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-14-2014, 05:26 PM
- By Aizat Tajudin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 04:14 PM
- By Albert Vinas in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 10:52 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 07:55 AM
- By DeavenMitchell in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 04:05 AM