Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Wi-Fi Calling and Battery Life

Anyone have any issues with Wi-Fi calling draining the battery...while it's turned off?? I have never turned Wi-Fi calling on, but under battery usage, it's always second (around 28-29%). I can force stop it from the battery usage screen, but I have to do that every time after rebooting the phone. The weird thing is that I have NEVER turned on Wi-Fi calling.

The battery on my phone has not been great, and I'm guessing this is part of the problem. I have all the usual things turned off and my screen brightness is at 60%.

Thanks

Default Re: Wi-Fi Calling and Battery Life

I just checked mine and it was only about .2% very low but i also have not enabled wifi calling ever on my phone so im surprised to even see it on my apps that have used battery. Not sure why it would drain as much as you have reported. Have you tried to reset your phone?
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Wi-Fi Calling and Battery Life

Quote Originally Posted by Topgonzo View Post
    I just checked mine and it was only about .2% very low but i also have not enabled wifi calling ever on my phone so im surprised to even see it on my apps that have used battery. Not sure why it would drain as much as you have reported. Have you tried to reset your phone?
    Yea I've never enabled it either, weird. I haven't tried a factory reset yet, that's gonna be last resort. Thanks!