Get rid of battery saver icon?
Just got my phone today. Other than getting a little warm, so far so good. However I turned on the battery saver option to kick in at 30% battery, and now the icon is always on, even when the battery isn't below the threshold. is there a way to get rid of that icon? i googled it and for the g2 (i assume) people said you go to notifications, edit, uncheck battery saver - but that didn't do it for me.
- 07-14-2014, 08:12 PM #2
Re: Get rid of battery saver icon?
i could understand having it on once it's activated, but when my battery is 99%, i don't see why i need to be reminded all day long that at 30% it will enter saver mode.
anybody else think that's stupid or am i just being anal-retentive?
- 07-14-2014, 08:19 PM #4
- 07-14-2014, 08:35 PM #5
- 07-14-2014, 10:45 PM #7
- 07-15-2014, 05:46 AM #9
- 07-15-2014, 06:23 AM #11
- 07-15-2014, 02:03 PM #13
- 07-15-2014, 02:11 PM #14
- 07-15-2014, 02:20 PM #15
- 07-15-2014, 02:23 PM #16
- 07-15-2014, 02:27 PM #17
- 07-15-2014, 03:14 PM #19
- By richg99 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 7Last Post: 01-11-2016, 05:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2015, 09:59 PM
- By eric002 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2014, 05:13 AM
- By Daniel Ferri in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2014, 12:25 AM
- By StewieMonSta in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2014, 04:44 PM