Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Why do I have to select Home Launcher each time I've entered my sim pin code?

Each time I've entered my sim pin code the phone asks me to "Select Home". Even though I choose "Home" and " Use as default app" I keep getting this question every time i reboot my phone. I'm a previous IOS user so android is new to me. Is it possible to delete the EasyHome launcher to get rid of the problem? Or any other suggestions would be highly appreaciated! :-)

Default Re: Why do I have to select Home Launcher each time I've entered my sim pin code?

Quote Originally Posted by tveheim View Post
    Each time I've entered my sim pin code the phone asks me to "Select Home". Even though I choose "Home" and " Use as default app" I keep getting this question every time i reboot my phone. I'm a previous IOS user so android is new to me. Is it possible to delete the EasyHome launcher to get rid of the problem? Or any other suggestions would be highly appreaciated! :-)
    You may have to select always before hitting OK that's the way on all android devices I've had.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Android Central App
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,920 Global Posts

Default Re: Why do I have to select Home Launcher each time I've entered my sim pin code?

Quote Originally Posted by Rashawn29 View Post
    You may have to select always before hitting OK that's the way on all android devices I've had.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Android Central App
    With the G3 you have to make sure the box at the bottom is checked :-)

Posted via Android Central App
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

The box at the bottom is checked. I even tried factory reset twice.

I had the same problem with my g3, it was an app I had installed causing it. The app was CONNECT FOR HOTMAIL. Hope this helps you, it was super annoying for me.

Posted via Android Central App