Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default G3 help (and a little on why I switched from the N5)

I must be missing something obvious, but where can I find general help on the G3? For example, I'm not familiar with QSlide, QuickMemo or some of the other things that are LG specific. I've seen videos on the knock code, a little on the camera. Are there other general help videos/sites that I'm missing? I don't see anything on the LG site.

Also, I tried setting up the remote last night. I use DirectTV and thought I had that set up pretty painlessly, but there doesn't seem to be anyway to get to recorded shows? Is it just meant to be a bare bones remote or is there something I've done in the set up that isn't quite right?

That said, I am really enjoying the phone. My main two reasons for switching from the Nexus 5 was wanting a better battery and a better camera and the G3 definitely has both!

Default Re: G3 help (and a little on why I switched from the N5)

You've looked at the manual, right? User manual: LG G3 | T-Mobile Support
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Oh, well, that could be the 'something big' that I'm overlooking. I didn't see the manual on the LG G3 site and hadn't even looked at my carriers site.

Much thanks. My brain is mush apparently.

Don't feel bad. I actually couldn't find the manual on the LG official site, either--kind of silly, really.
    Thanked by:

Also, this article and its included links should be helpful: 10 things new LG G3 owners need to know | Android Central

Hello. What carrier are you currently with? ^DT

Quote Originally Posted by adamspt2 View Post
    I must be missing something obvious, but where can I find general help on the G3? For example, I'm not familiar with QSlide, QuickMemo or some of the other things that are LG specific. I've seen videos on the knock code, a little on the camera. Are there other general help videos/sites that I'm missing? I don't see anything on the LG site.

Also, I tried setting up the remote last night. I use DirectTV and thought I had that set up pretty painlessly, but there doesn't seem to be anyway to get to recorded shows? Is it just meant to be a bare bones remote or is there something I've done in the set up that isn't quite right?

That said, I am really enjoying the phone. My main two reasons for switching from the Nexus 5 was wanting a better battery and a better camera and the G3 definitely has both!

For me it was battery life (much better) and visual voicemail. Much better! Oh and speaker loudness for external speaker and call volume. I am very pleased