Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Did you pick up Tone Wireless Earphones with your G3?

Did anyone pick up the Tone Wireless earphones when you ordered your G3? I bought a pair online today. Just wondering if you did and what you think.
    Proud owner of: Black LG G3 & White LG G2
    Gone But Not Forgotten: OG Droid, Dinc, Droid Charge, iPhone 4, Bionic, Razr Maxx & Maxx HD, iPhone 5, SG3, HTC One Maxx, HTC One (M8), iPhone 6, and Droid Turbo (Ask me anything about them. I remember them all.)

Default Re: Did you pick up Tone Wireless Earphones with your G3?

I wont get my G3 until tomorrow (thanks Verizon), but I bought a pair to go with my G2 and love them. The sound quality for being bluetooth is top notch. Battery can last me a couple weeks even with daily use, and the range is pretty solid. Download the BT Reader+ app to go with them so you can get your notifications read to you. Thats a nice feature when your at the gym and cant pick up your phone.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Sweet. That's why I bought them for the gym. I'm tired of the dangling cord getting wrapped around the treadmill, dumbell, etc.

Thanks!
    Gone But Not Forgotten: OG Droid, Dinc, Droid Charge, iPhone 4, Bionic, Razr Maxx & Maxx HD, iPhone 5, SG3, HTC One Maxx, HTC One (M8), iPhone 6, and Droid Turbo (Ask me anything about them. I remember them all.)

Quote Originally Posted by scottysize View Post
    Did anyone pick up the Tone Wireless earphones when you ordered your G3? I bought a pair online today. Just wondering if you did and what you think.
    I picked up a pair a few months ago when they came out. Haven't used yet.

Posted via Android Central App
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by DCSholtis View Post
    I picked up a pair a few months ago when they came out. Haven't used yet.

Posted via Android Central App
    And why not? I got them yesterday prior to the phone. For some reason, FedEx felt the need to ship them both on two different trucks. Anyway, the FedEx driver had on a pair and said he loves them. I think they'll be great for working out. I tried them on last night and like them, but wasn't able to workout this morning. I also plan on using them during lunch for watching NetFlix.