G3 Quick Circle Case w/Qi charging

csummerscales

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone had any luck finding a quick circle case that works with US versions for wireless charging?

I ordered the official quick circle case from Verizon last week when I pre-ordered my G3, but when I received it, it was only a basic case that fit over the phone. It did not replace the back and there were no contacts for wireless charging.

photo 3.jpg

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Amazon or eBay seems to only places to find these. Was really hoping the carriers would have qi Accessories by now

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
You need a qi plate to charge. There are 2 circle casees. The qi one replaces the rear cover.
Some have claimed that you can still do wireless charging even with this case. Have you tried it?

renegad3

May 16, 2013
Visit site
The US versions (for sure AT&T) use Powermat as opposed to Qi for wireless charging.

I have the AT&T case, and it works fine, except no one uses Powermat, so I had to order one from amazon.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Starbucks using pmi charging stations.
The US versions (for sure AT&T) use Powermat as opposed to Qi for wireless charging.

I have the AT&T case, and it works fine, except no one uses Powermat, so I had to order one from amazon.

jhmaynard

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Got the Verizon QuickCircle case with Qi charging in the mail today. Put it on my Sprint G3, works great. Gets a charge from a Tylt and an Anker wireless charger.

jkimrey

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site

Which powermat did you order? I've been looking everywhere trying to find a powermat stand, but apparently they can't be found (or at least I can't find them)....

Posted via Android Central App

tr1ple5

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
So I am confused. I have the Verizon LG G3 and the day I got it I went to an ATT store (at the time verizon didnt have the circle case with wireless charging) and purchased an ATT LG G3 wireless circle case. Slapped it on my verizon LG G3 and I have wireless using my TYLT qi charger. So do I have the correct case since I am reading ATT uses a different type of wireless charge? I am assuming its a QI case but I got it from att and its working fine on my qi charger. Anyone know?