Color settings for deeper contrast on your Lg G3

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
It's an enjoyable feature but you can't just increase the saturation equally across all the colours of the spectrum...or at least I can't no matter how much I fiddle.

Posted via Android Central App

thevaristy

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I saw one reviewer mention it, although he said something about it being a color correction for those who are colorblind.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I saw one reviewer mention it, although he said something about it being a color correction for those who are colorblind.

If that's true it shows a very thoughtful attention to detail and consideration of people's needs by LG.

Joltcola1234

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Just noticed this setting myself, great addition to the phone. Like some people mentioned in the XDA thread, I also like the placement of the icon just above the camera app. I find it adds a bit of deepness to the blacks without having much effect on the other colors.

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
It's an enjoyable feature but you can't just increase the saturation equally across all the colours of the spectrum...or at least I can't no matter how much I fiddle.

I read the entire post, one guy mentioned he put the circle just above the camera icon in the middle.. That worked best for me

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21