Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: LG G3 - Quick Circle Case Apps

Hi there,

I'm using the cover and find it a bit frustrating. The covers hides the notification led and I need to dounle-tap the phone to check for notifications. Then, if there are any, I need to open the cover to check the notification (except for SMS).

I'm looking for a way to display full notification message contents in the quickcircle window, and not only a notice. (Ex: Gmail notification with mail excerpt). Can you do this ? It looks like it does the job, but requires admin rights on the phone. I searched for a review of this app on the web but did not find any. Did you try it and do you have an opinion ?

Or is there another way to have the information in the window ?

Thanks for your insights!

Hi,

I made an app to check notifications in the quick circle: "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=zsoltmester.qcn".
    It is makes your case more useful. Feel free to send me a feedback!

Regards,
    ZS

I use:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...avst.quickapps

Posted via the Android Central App

Global Posts
    297 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zsolt Mester View Post
    Hi,

I made an app to check notifications in the quick circle: "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=zsoltmester.qcn".
    It is makes your case more useful. Feel free to send me a feedback!

Regards,
    ZS
    Took it for a spin... Has potential... The contents of text messages don't seem to show though?

Posted via the Android Central App

Question,

i have the LG G3 (lolipop 5.0) and i have the circle case (FINTIE) and I downloaded Quick Circle Apps, when i try to launch them from the circle case view, they are unresponsive, nothing happens. i can use the default circle case apps but not the ones that i have downloaded. does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening? thank in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by jwmoore2007 View Post
    Question,

i have the LG G3 (lolipop 5.0) and i have the circle case (FINTIE) and I downloaded Quick Circle Apps, when i try to launch them from the circle case view, they are unresponsive, nothing happens. i can use the default circle case apps but not the ones that i have downloaded. does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening? thank in advance.
    I don't know for sure, but probably because you have 5.0 and it doesn't play well with that yet? Just a guess.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12