Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Lg g3 ~ t-mobile

Hey guys, i just got my LG G3 and I am SO excited! I was wondering what apps you guys are disabling? and if there is any way to disable lookout? it bugs me..

Default Re: Lg g3 ~ t-mobile

Do you mean Lookout as in the security system? It comes with T-Mobile now? Just wondering I am an avg Joe, but isn't some app of that type needed? I mean I turn off all the pro stuff? Do you use another?

Thanks

Yea I don't think you can switch off Lookout

Posted via Android Central App
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

yeah, i know it's been on the galaxy phones but i thought you could disable it on those? why not the g3?

I was able to disable Lookout, T Mobile TV and name ID. That's pretty much all I can disable without root. I'm definitely trying to disable LG health but I can't

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Glad to hear what you guys say. I wouldn't say I am a pro, but not a newbie. (I have a post in the G3 section myself if you could add any help) but I don't always understand this stuff. Could you explain if you will. Does each of those apps being on the phone, if not using them slow the phone down? And as far as the lookout question? Don't you need some sort of protection? I was told a couple years back with all this stuff starting in China , I believe is where they said, that even Android needed some kind of protection or antivirus etc

Thanks Guys