Whatsapp problems!

AndroidQ8

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
hello, I'm new here and i have an issue about my LG G3

dose anybody know why my whatsapp LED notification not working ? when i receive a whatsapp massage, the LED dose not lights !

and thank you ..

donm527#IM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I just got a message thru whatsapp and it lit up. check your settings in the app. maybe just uninstall it and reinstall it too and see what happens. i believe they just updated the app yesterday too.

deezknuts

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Make sure you enable led notification from 3rd party sources in your notification settings.

hello, I'm new here and i have an issue about my LG G3

dose anybody know why my whatsapp LED notification not working ? when i receive a whatsapp massage, the LED dose not lights !

and thank you ..

HGklp

Aug 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi! I just got Lg g3 and tried to restore my chat history. As u might know i had to copy the"msgstore" crypt file from my old phone to new phone by connecting it to pc. However I couldn't find the whatsapp databases folder even though I downloaded it to my new phone. So I created one manually, whatsapp did found the chat history once i started it and tried to restore but gave me this error message "Alert! Sorry, we were unable to restore any of your message history backups."

Anyone have any idea how to get my messages back? could it be related to the fact that I couldnt find a whatsapp database folder on G3? Or maybe because the chat history is kinda old date? like 2 months old..? :/

Any help will be much appreciated, thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38