LG G3 Wireless charging - anyone using it ?
Anyone using wireless charging with the G3?
i just cant seem to get it to work
i've tried a variety of chargers but everytime the phone complains that its not in the correct position ... (no matter where i move it to?)
- 07-17-2014, 07:52 AM #2
Re: LG G3 Wireless charging - anyone using it ?
Qi Charging doesn't work in the States, if that's where you are. (No idea from your post.) The back cover plate isn't the correct one on the phones in the States. If you take your battery cover off and look at the inside of it, you'll probably see 2 gold prongs. There should be 4. If you're on AT&T, I've heard they did something to completely disable the Qi charging, even if you have the correct back.On Order: 128GB Gold iPhone 6 Plus
Proud owner of: White LG G2, + Nexus 7 & 10
Soon to be gone: White LG G3
Gone But Not Forgotten: OG Droid, Dinc, Droid Charge, Bionic, Razr Maxx & Maxx HD, SG3, M8
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2014, 06:44 PM
- By Duncan1982 in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 06:58 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 12:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 03:59 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2014, 02:14 AM