Exchange setup problems

hootss

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi all. I'm trying to set up my work email account on my new g3. I'm ending the same settings used by my old samsung s4 and tablet but they don't work. The port is auto assigned as 443, do you think it may be the wrong port? Any other suggestions?

Posted via Android Central App

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi all. I'm trying to set up my work email account on my new g3. I'm ending the same settings used by my old samsung s4 and tablet but they don't work. The port is auto assigned as 443, do you think it may be the wrong port? Any other suggestions?

I had to change the domain host to Microsoft to get it to work. I would physical look at your other phone settings and make sure it's not populating with something else

hootss

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I have double checked all settings a being the same a my last phone. Everything is exactly the same except I can't verify the port. Not sure what changing the domain to Microsoft entails.

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I have double checked all settings a being the same a my last phone. Everything is exactly the same except I can't verify the port. Not sure what changing the domain to Microsoft entails.

That was just my situation. It put in my jobs domain auto but we use 365 for the exchange.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800