LG G3 OEM Replacement Battery Charger

mehrankimi

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
So, I know that there is an OEM battery charger for the GS5 (I used to own one and return it to get the G3). But, for the G3, I have not been able to find an OEM battery charger. The only one I found is on Amazon from Caseology (also note the batteries are non-NFC). LG website does not list any either.

Amazon.com: [2 Battery + Charger] Caseology LG G3 2 X 3000 mAh [Long-Lasting] Spare Replacement Li-ion Battery Combo with Portable USB Port Travel Wall Charger (Non-NFC) + [18-Month Warranty]: Cell Phones & Accessories

Is this the only available option as of now?

streetkilln

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
So, I know that there is an OEM battery charger for the GS5 (I used to own one and return it to get the G3). But, for the G3, I have not been able to find an OEM battery charger. The only one I found is on Amazon from Caseology (also note the batteries are non-NFC). LG website does not list any either.

Amazon.com: [2 Battery + Charger] Caseology LG G3 2 X 3000 mAh [Long-Lasting] Spare Replacement Li-ion Battery Combo with Portable USB Port Travel Wall Charger (Non-NFC) + [18-Month Warranty]: Cell Phones & Accessories

Is this the only available option as of now?

seems so unless u wana get ripped off and pay 50 for this 1.
Amazon.com: LG G3 BL-53YH Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery 3.8V 3000mAh: Everything Else

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae