Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question LG G3 OEM Replacement Battery Charger

So, I know that there is an OEM battery charger for the GS5 (I used to own one and return it to get the G3). But, for the G3, I have not been able to find an OEM battery charger. The only one I found is on Amazon from Caseology (also note the batteries are non-NFC). LG website does not list any either.

Amazon.com: [2 Battery + Charger] Caseology LG G3 2 X 3000 mAh [Long-Lasting] Spare Replacement Li-ion Battery Combo with Portable USB Port Travel Wall Charger (Non-NFC) + [18-Month Warranty]: Cell Phones & Accessories

Is this the only available option as of now?

Default Re: LG G3 OEM Replacement Battery Charger

I haven't found any yet but I am sure they will release on since this device is popular.

Quote Originally Posted by mehrankimi View Post
    So, I know that there is an OEM battery charger for the GS5 (I used to own one and return it to get the G3). But, for the G3, I have not been able to find an OEM battery charger. The only one I found is on Amazon from Caseology (also note the batteries are non-NFC). LG website does not list any either.

Amazon.com: [2 Battery + Charger] Caseology LG G3 2 X 3000 mAh [Long-Lasting] Spare Replacement Li-ion Battery Combo with Portable USB Port Travel Wall Charger (Non-NFC) + [18-Month Warranty]: Cell Phones & Accessories

Is this the only available option as of now?
    seems so unless u wana get ripped off and pay 50 for this 1.
    Amazon.com: LG G3 BL-53YH Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery 3.8V 3000mAh: Everything Else
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by streetkilln View Post
    seems so unless u wana get ripped off and pay 50 for this 1.
    Amazon.com: LG G3 BL-53YH Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery 3.8V 3000mAh: Everything Else
    Oh wow....this is a rip-off.