Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Vibration Not Being Felt In Vibrate Mode

I got the LG G3 on July 11th. While at work, I must have the phone on vibrate. My problem is that even with vibration strength set to maximum for calls, notifications, and text I can't hear it when it is on my desk. You could significantly hear the vibration alert on all the other phones I have had. My question to all of you who have the phone is if this is normal for the LG G3 or if mine is defective and should be returned. I am okay if this is the norm for the phone but one other thread has indicated that the vibration is significant when in vibrate only mode. Yet another thread has stated that because the phone is thin, the vibration will be less due to the motor. I have no problem when sound is set to normal as it vibrates so that I can feel it if in the pocket of my jeans. I just need to know if my phone should be returned. I have never experienced this with any other phone I have owned. I just want to make sure that I am still whin the window of return if it is defective.

Default Re: Vibration Not Being Felt In Vibrate Mode

Vibration on mine seems pretty weak to be honest. I had the LG Optimus G previously and it would shake the crap out of everything.

Posted via Android Central App

ROM
    Stock LG G3

Default Re: Vibration Not Being Felt In Vibrate Mode

What do you have your vibration setting at? The standard setting isn't that strong but there are different options to choose from that might be better for you.

Sent from my VS985 4G using AC Forums mobile app
    "I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." - Galileo