Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: What Would you rather have

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • 32GB att LG G3

5 83.33%
  • 64GB unlocked One Plus One

1 16.67%
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mhettrich
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG G3 vs One Plus One (64gb)

so as the title states what would you guys rather have (att contract LG G3) or the 64GB One Plus One

Global Posts
    357 Global Posts

Default Re: LG G3 vs One Plus One (64gb)

Had the invite and gave it away. Happy with the G3

Steve/Boanerges Performance

Global Posts
    830 Global Posts

Considering the BS to get a One Plus, I'd rather get a Nokia X.

Posted via Android Central App
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

well just say you had both boxed up on your desk. what would you unpack and think would be better for you?

Quote Originally Posted by therussiann View Post
    well just say you had both boxed up on your desk. what would you unpack and think would be better for you?
    Well if you had both on desk that would be great and I would have both seeing they are on my desk lol

But if I had to choose one over the other I would still opt for the G3 or hmm nah the G3 :-)

Posted via Android Central App

I'd choose the G3 any day. I've heard horror stories about the quality control of the manufacturing of the OnePlus One.
    Current Devices: Samsung Galaxy S6, Moto X 2014, Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4

Retired Devices: Nexus 6, Note 4, Nexus 5, OnePlus One, HTC One M8, Sony Xperia Z2, LG G3, Moto X, Note 3, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Bionic, HTC Droid Incredible, HTC Droid Eris

Android Addict
    Premium1 likes this.

Question Re: LG G3 vs One Plus One (64gb)

G3, smaller and I'm not a fan of cyanogen and all the shenanigans they pulled. Not to mention the issues people are having with quality control and the hassle they put users through to get replacement

G3. 32GB plus a 128GB sd card !!! And the ability to manufacture and deliver product on time! Priceless!

Sent from my seriously HD G3!
    Nexus 6 (64GB), Moto X 32GB Pure, iPhone 6 Plus Unlocked, OnePlus One (64GB),Xperia Z2, LG G3, Lumia 925 8.1 Cyan, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8, iPad Air 2

Global Posts
    1,956 Global Posts
    ROM
    All stock right now

I guess I'm the only who voted for the One plus one so far. If we're talking about just the phones themselves, and put aside the invite system used to get the One plus one, I'd take the the latter all day. It's cheaper, runs Cyanogenmod, which is nearly stock Android, and has more on board storage.

I got the At&t G3 yesterday and mostly like it, but if I had an invite for the One plus one I'd return the G3 in a heartbeat (I'm considering returning it now). The thing with me is, I'm tired of carrier phones. I was just trying to install the Amazon app and found out it's not compatible with the AT&T G3. It's always little stuff like that I don't like, add to the fact, that I have to tweak the phone, and install Nova launcher to get it running the way I want.

Now I have to wait for whatever AOSP rom comes out for the G3 but I'm not sure I want to wait ,and may just go back to using my M8 developer edition which was converted to a Google play edition.

Not trying to be negative, I'm glad you guys are enjoying the G3. I'm just a fan of stock Android and the freedom it gives you to customize and install what you want. Now with Android L coming, stock Android is getting even better, and I can't wait.

I like the design of the G3 better with it's thin bezels and buttons on the back. It would be so nice to have a Nexus phone with the design of a G3 or M8, running Android L. I can only dream.