Airplane Mode prompt

Brerlapn

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone figured out how to deactivate the redundant "airplane mode will disable your radios--now respond to another prompt to confirm that you wanted to turn on airplane mode when you pressed the airplane mode button the first time"? (hint: yes, yes I did). I use airplane mode daily, and would greatly appreciate if someone has figured out how to disable this secondary notice since LG has bafflingly omitted the check box for "don't show me this message again."

Thanks...

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I guess they don't want users to disable their radios unwittingly. If you didn't get the secondary message, that could happen. Important messages would then not come through. Users' lives might be wrecked. Ills might befall them. So they're trying to be helpful.

Posted via the Android Central App

some2

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone figured out how to deactivate the redundant "airplane mode will disable your radios--now respond to another prompt to confirm that you wanted to turn on airplane mode when you pressed the airplane mode button the first time"? (hint: yes, yes I did). I use airplane mode daily, and would greatly appreciate if someone has figured out how to disable this secondary notice since LG has bafflingly omitted the check box for "don't show me this message again."

Thanks...

HOW ????????????????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995