Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

Default Airplane Mode prompt

Has anyone figured out how to deactivate the redundant "airplane mode will disable your radios--now respond to another prompt to confirm that you wanted to turn on airplane mode when you pressed the airplane mode button the first time"? (hint: yes, yes I did). I use airplane mode daily, and would greatly appreciate if someone has figured out how to disable this secondary notice since LG has bafflingly omitted the check box for "don't show me this message again."

Thanks...

Default Re: Airplane Mode prompt

Good question..I'll be waiting for answer too.

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app

Me, too. Frickin' annoying!

I guess they don't want users to disable their radios unwittingly. If you didn't get the secondary message, that could happen. Important messages would then not come through. Users' lives might be wrecked. Ills might befall them. So they're trying to be helpful.

Posted via the Android Central App

The only way I know of is to root, install the Xposed framework, and the G3TweaksBox module, which has the option to turn this off.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.