Gallery SD card performance
Just upgraded from a S5 to the g3. took out my 32 gb sandisk, class 10 extreme sd card. In the s5 pics in the gallery load quickly. in the g3 it takes a few seconds to open up pics and to delete them. I already tried backing up my pics and formatting the card and then copied them back. Any ideas?
- 07-17-2014, 07:57 PM #2
- 07-17-2014, 08:03 PM #3
- 07-17-2014, 09:19 PM #5
Re: Gallery SD card performance
Figured it out. I had too many pics in my camera folder from my old phone. I moved all my pics to an "old pics" folder and created a new camera folder. Pics that go into the new camera folder are super fast to navigate, load and don't take forever to delete.
I will say though that the pics that I moved to the "old" folder still take a while to load. So I am guessing there is some kind of limitation as to how many pics you can store per folder.
- By Trionalaw in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 11-28-2014, 01:39 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2014, 11:02 AM
- By ansa82 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-18-2014, 10:24 AM
- By janiebee123 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2014, 05:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 02:51 PM