LG Health App How to turn off
So I got my g3 app today and setup the LG Health app thinking it would connect with my G Watch and track my steps...unfortunately it doesnt yet and instead began tracking my steps from the phone. Ive tried my best to stop the tracking on the phone and cannot which is crazy to me. There is no LG Health app on the app drawer...I only see it from the special "G page" on the desktop and then when you get into the application settings I see it is in fact running. So anyone know how I can stop it from tracking my steps? If I turn off the G page will that do it? I suspect not.
Battery is draining like crazy...I know its the first day but its really bad.
- 07-17-2014, 09:10 PM #2
- 09-06-2014, 09:31 AM #3
- 09-06-2014, 11:38 AM #4
- 09-06-2014, 07:28 PM #5
- 01-13-2015, 05:02 PM #6
- 09-21-2015, 01:10 AM #7
- 09-21-2015, 01:13 AM #8
- 3 Posts
Re: LG Health App How to turn off
I NEED HELP! my LG health no longer shoes up on my smart bulletin and I don't know how to access it. I tried downloading the launcher but it just keeps saying "LG health has stopped" i think I had uninstalling it when I did a smart cleaning because it was an idle app. But now I want it back. What so I do!?
- By Tomkurus in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Replies: 31Last Post: 01-28-2016, 08:15 PM
- By AKFL3TCH3R in forum LG G3Replies: 16Last Post: 08-03-2014, 06:14 AM
- By persim in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 6Last Post: 07-22-2014, 08:49 AM
- By xamadeix in forum LG G3Replies: 34Last Post: 07-19-2014, 05:01 PM
- By Yash Parmar in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2014, 07:25 PM