ESPN Sportscenter and Amazon

ptb127

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
I am new to the LG G3 and I just tried to search and install the apps for ESPN Sportscenter and Amazon apps and I can't find them in the store anymore. It's like they aren't compatible with my device so I can't install them or something. Is anyone else having this issue?

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Welcome.
Google "Amazon appstore download" and get it that way.
Not sure about ESPN. Will check.

Mav. :cool:

Sent from the future on my Sprint LG G3.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
If you are not taking about the amazon app store app but the regular Amazon.com mobile app you will have to side load it. Search google for the Amazon.com mobile api. Make sure to check "unknown sources" under the security settings. Once the app is installed and working you can delete the apt in your download folder if you wish.

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I am new to the LG G3 and I just tried to search and install the apps for ESPN Sportscenter and Amazon apps and I can't find them in the store anymore. It's like they aren't compatible with my device so I can't install them or something. Is anyone else having this issue?

Don't know but my battery life has never been better than without Sportscaster notifications!

Posted via Android Central App

ptb127

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
I am talking about the Google Play store Amazon app and the ESPN SportsCenter app.

Why do I have to side load it? Shouldn't it come in the play store?

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I am talking about the Google Play store Amazon app and the ESPN SportsCenter app.

Not yet compatible with the g3 because of the screen I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tim Weatherby

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
I was able to get the espn app from amazon app store but its not the sportscenter and is old scorecenter app. Frustrating since a phone this good shouldn't be limited by app availability. Grrrr! It wont make me return it the g3 but frustrating none the less. How can they a with a great display be limited to apps? Lg messed up on that. Only thing making me keep it is 2 years from now it will still be a cutting edge phone.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

There are apps for phones and tablets and the G3 probably has not been classified in the play store yet. Wait for it if you like. There will probably be a few apps like this. This has not been uncommon for new devices hitting the market.

Sent from my seriously HD G3!

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
There are apps for phones and tablets and the G3 probably has not been classified in the play store yet. Wait for it if you like. There will probably be a few apps like this. This has not been uncommon for new devices hitting the market.

Sent from my seriously HD G3!

Sportscenter hasn't worked o this resolution since the Tab Pro.

flotto

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Scorecenter Amazon and OneNote all frustrate me with my new G3. Bleacher Report it's a good score center replacement

Sent via Tapatalk on my LG G3

fedxup

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I was able to get the espn app from amazon app store but its not the sportscenter and is old scorecenter app. Frustrating since a phone this good shouldn't be limited by app availability. Grrrr! It wont make me return it the g3 but frustrating none the less. How can they a with a great display be limited to apps? Lg messed up on that. Only thing making me keep it is 2 years from now it will still be a cutting edge phone.

I actually like this version of the ESPN app compared to the newer one. Maybe it was because I was using such an old phone(iphone 4), but it would either crash or would take forever to refresh the scores.

blink1me82

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Jawbone UP app not compatible either. Sucks that now I have a band that I can't use / sync with my phone. Hopefully all these apps that are not compatible will be updated soon.

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site

It's not LG's fault, the app developers need to update their apps to work with it.. I was about to post this same topic to see if anyone else had this issue

ryank007

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Looks like Amazon updated their app. Got the notification and downloaded the updated version of the Amazon.com app today.

Still waiting on SportsCenter and My Disney Experience. Don't judge! ;)

JaiMento

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Looks like Amazon updated their app. Got the notification and downloaded the updated version of the Amazon.com app today.

Still waiting on SportsCenter and My Disney Experience. Don't judge! ;)

Thanks for the heads up. Downloaded it. Still waiting on SportsCenter, as well.. and OneNote and Office and the Angry Birds Star Wars games for my son, among other things.