G3 Charging port problems
I suppose it's just a minor issue, but it is a bit hard to put the charger cord into the charging port. I have to fiddle around trying to put it in for a few seconds. I just expect it to go into the port swiftly and in one try.... Is anyone having this problem?
I'm coming from a Galaxy S3. And now I have the G3 on AT&T. Its probably just an isolated issue.
FYI- using stock AT&T charger.
Posted via Android Central AppCurrent Devices: (AT&T) LG G3, iPad 3 with Retina Display
Past Devices: Galaxy S3, iPad 2
- 07-17-2014, 09:57 PM #2
- 07-17-2014, 10:03 PM #3
- 07-17-2014, 10:12 PM #4
- By preternatural in forum LG G3Replies: 9Last Post: 08-23-2014, 11:16 AM
- By AKFL3TCH3R in forum LG G3Replies: 16Last Post: 08-03-2014, 06:14 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2014, 10:42 PM
- By Larry Cronin in forum HuaweiReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2014, 09:04 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2014, 04:40 PM