G3 Best (& Affordable) Screen Protectors, and Cases

eunesh

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Looking to get a screen protector (probably tempered glass) for the AT&T G3. I want to see what everyone else is getting, plus any mini reviews if anyone has their screen protector yet.

I want to know the best that's out their... and that are also affordable. It'd be useful to set it up in different price ranges like <$10, <$20, <$30, and $30+.

And if you'd like to, you can also include your thoughts on cases. I know there is already a separate case thread, however it is getting reallllyyy long so one conclusive thread can help. I just got the Otterbox Symmetry (in Denim color because there's no other color aside from black and pink.) I just can't believe how limited the selection Otterbox has for the G3.

Thanks! :D

Last edited:

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Looking to get a screen protector (probably tempered glass) for the AT&T G3. I want to see what everyone else is getting, plus any mini reviews if anyone has their screen protector yet.

I want to know the best that's out their... and that are also affordable. It'd be useful to set it up in different price ranges like <$10, <$20, <$30, and $30+.

And if you'd like to, you can also include your thoughts on cases. I know there is already a separate case thread, however it is getting reallllyyy long so one conclusive thread can help. I just got the Otterbox Symmetry (in Denim color because there's no other color aside from black and pink.) I just can't believe how limited the selection Otterbox has for the G3.

Thanks! :D

I swear by the Zagg Tempered Glass screen protectors. They are a little pricey, usually around $35, but the protection and feel on the phone is amazing.

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Excuse the noob comment, but what advantage does the glass screen protector have over typical film screen protectors?

It's not rubbery like most screen protectors, and in my opinion offers a higher degree of protection.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Excuse the noob comment, but what advantage does the glass screen protector have over typical film screen protectors?
From what I gather, they look and feel better and are supposed to offer more protection than from just scratches.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Verizon Tempered Glass Screen protector when I bought my G3. I have found my new screen protector is all I have to say. It's perfect. Fits perfect and it's very difficult to tell it's there.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I've used the Amazon sold sticker clear screen protectors and tpu cases the past 5 years and love them. Especially the cheap prices lol. Usually change the screen protector every 6 to 9mo for a fresh look but no bubbles and does its job.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I picked up the Spigen Crystal screen protectors and THEY SUCK!! As soon as I put it on, the oil in your hands quickly appears on the screen. Looks very bad. I've had other screens that have been very good but these, not so much. I like that they cover the sensors unlike some other cheaper screens that dont. I may give the tempered glass protectors a try!

PS: The Spigen Slim Armor is a very well made case!

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Verizon Tempered Glass Screen protector when I bought my G3. I have found my new screen protector is all I have to say. It's perfect. Fits perfect and it's very difficult to tell it's there.

I didn't see the best case. I'm waiting for my Tech21 to be delivered. Hopefully it'll be the best case, but I won't know for a few weeks. Do a search for Tech21 Drop Test on YouTube. You'll see what I mean.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I didn't see the best case. I'm waiting for my Tech21 to be delivered. Hopefully it'll be the best case, but I won't know for a few weeks. Do a search for Tech21 Drop Test on YouTube. You'll see what I mean.

Yeah, I was referring to the screen protectors, not the cases. The Spigen case is very nice. I posted pics of it in the cases thread. I saw that video as well.....very nice!

doggy2965

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I got Verizon tempered glass one also 18 with discount. Best looking and feeling screen protector I have ever used.

Posted via Android Central App

Kingb1186

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I used this screen protector. Easiest ever to put on. Awesome very satisfied
iCarez® for LG G3 [Thinnest Tempered Glass] Highest Quality Premium Anti-Scratch Bubble-free Reduce Fingerprint No Rainbow Washable Screen Protector Easy Install Product with Lifetime Replacement Warranty [1-Pack,0.2mm] - Retail Packaging 2014

Posted via Android Central App