Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone using the Quick Circle Case???

Your thoughts?????

Global Posts
    258 Global Posts

Default Re: Anyone using the Quick Circle Case???

I would like to great about this case a well. Is the circle screen actually useful? Or is it annoying to open and use the phone more than the circle provided info?

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by kilofoxtrot View Post
    Your thoughts?????
    My case is the OEM $59 version from AT&T that replaces the original back and offers wireless charging. I cannot speak to the snap on version and I do not think I would like it as much. I originally purchased the Quick Circle case just to have the wireless charging. I was going to rip out the coils and put them in my standard back. When I put the case on I was really skeptical I would like it. I have been very very surprised. First of all, it is very high quality. The back and cover are nice and heavy duty. It fits perfectly and keeps the original form of the phone. It does add some weight but overall its not that noticeable. I never really thought I would like a folio style case but I have found it is nice. I really like being able to open it for screen on and off. Double tap is nice but this is easier. I also have no issues with it folded back for talking on the phone, pictures or browsing. You can use the camera and talk on the phone with it closed as well though. It has openings for your phone earpiece and the LED notifier. It has a magnet so it always stays closed easily. The Circle is the icing on the cake. I love the watch faces and the extra features. I had originally planned on putting an AOSP rom on this as soon as the bootloader was cracked but now I hope to get a souped up version of the stock rom. The LG features are really starting to become 2nd nature and where I do not think I would want to do without.

So overall, I would pay $59 again. I should have gotten this when I ordered the phone and paid $29 but I was stupid. I did call AT&T and ask for the discount and they told me no but the CSR gave me a $60 credit on my bill to offset the charges. How's that for customer service?

I bought the cheap knock off circle cases from amazon and they work great. No way would I spend like $60 bucks for a case

Global Posts
    122 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BooMBooM89 View Post
    I bought the cheap knock off circle cases from amazon and they work great. No way would I spend like $60 bucks for a case
    I was looking at one of these the other day...you say they are worth it?
    Banned

Global Posts
    359 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kilofoxtrot View Post
    Your thoughts?????
    Bought a wireless circle case from Verizon. Had it on for about 3 hours before I returned it. Worked as advertised but I hated the extra step. I really tried to like it but I just couldn't. I've never been a fan of folio style cases however if your into that sort of case it would be a nice pick

Posted via Android Central App

Since I'm on AT&T and can't charge via Qi, I got the $3.99 +shipping Fintie case from Amazon. It's a solid case. Nice but not elegant looks. Good fit. Protective. I thought the circle opening was a pass-through, but it's plastic which works fine even with my tempered glass screen protector.

Sent from Frope's sweet G3.

Quote Originally Posted by cgooge14 View Post
    I was looking at one of these the other day...you say they are worth it?
    I think so for the money. I mean there is no built in wireless charging but I don't care about that. Also some complain the circle case is non responsive. I have a screen protector on my G3 so I cut the plastic out. Works perfectly for me. I think for the price you can't go wrong.
    cgooge14 likes this.