photo editing problems!

R0BMAN87

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
So I have had my LG G3 for 2 days now and after I went through and disabled all of the bloat ware I don't need or care about I noticed that my photo editing options are now non existent and the camera will no longer take a picture with just a tap on the screen...I already went to see if I disabled something that might of caused this but none of the apps I disabled seem to fit the bill... Has anybody come across this issue or have an idea as to how to fix it?

Posted via Android Central App

R0BMAN87

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
OK so I did what u said and discovered that Google+ was the app responsible, but that makes no sense how does that have anything to do with photo editing or the camera... Oh and the one tap photo capture still doesn't work I believe there is another culprit behind that one... Please help me out here guys!!!

R0BMAN87

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
FDR solved my issues but as soon as I start to customize my phone the way I like it I start losing features like wtf

R0BMAN87

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Scratch the part about the one tap capture I figured out that u have to be in full screen mode in order for it to work... But I'm still stuck on the whole photo editing tools vanishing act when I disable Google+

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Scratch the part about the one tap capture I figured out that u have to be in full screen mode in order for it to work... But I'm still stuck on the whole photo editing tools vanishing act when I disable Google+

G+ has the photo editing capabilities. Their Photo app can edit photos. I have the same thing happen to me but I installed other editing apps.

R0BMAN87

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your reply... That is really retarded that they have it set up that way... LG should have their own photo editing tools integrated into their system and not rely on G+....What photo editing apps did u choose to go with so that I can check them out

ksambit7

May 16, 2015
Visit site
hi i have micromax canvas a1
and after the lollipop update manually i found my editing features of google photos that was working in earlier version is not now after the update plzz help me!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv