Question about Back buttons
Hey guys, I had a question regarding the back buttons. I was wondering if it was normal for the volume up button to kinda feel a little more recessed than the volume down button? Like I'm not sure if it's normal or not but if I swipe my finger up towards the camera I feel like a small lip from the little plastic part under the camera/above the volume up button. Just wanted to make sure that it's normal.
- 07-18-2014, 01:23 PM #2
- 07-18-2014, 02:50 PM #5
Re: Question about Back buttons
Wait, I may have misunderstood. There is a small lip, yes, slightly different from the one below the volume down button. But it would never have occurred to me that this was a fault. When you press your volume up, does it depress a little with a click, like the down button? Also, is it working okay?
Posted via Android Central App
- By B. Diddy in forum Acer ChromebooksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2014, 06:26 AM
- By steve_ma in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2014, 05:03 PM
- By Hghlndr in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-21-2014, 05:20 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 06:54 AM
- By asabugo in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 10:12 PM