Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Question about Back buttons

Hey guys, I had a question regarding the back buttons. I was wondering if it was normal for the volume up button to kinda feel a little more recessed than the volume down button? Like I'm not sure if it's normal or not but if I swipe my finger up towards the camera I feel like a small lip from the little plastic part under the camera/above the volume up button. Just wanted to make sure that it's normal.

Default Re: Question about Back buttons

I can' t feel anything like that on mine but I have still got the plastic sticker on the buttons.

Posted via Android Central App
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

well that sucks...i guess i'll have to get my phone changed. I was thinking that the plastic between the volume up button and camera was raised a smidge cause i feel it even when swiping down from the camera.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

anyone else have any insight on this?

Wait, I may have misunderstood. There is a small lip, yes, slightly different from the one below the volume down button. But it would never have occurred to me that this was a fault. When you press your volume up, does it depress a little with a click, like the down button? Also, is it working okay?

Posted via Android Central App
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Yeah, it does click and it's working fine. I am just such a worry wart haha I didn't know if that lip was supposed to be there or not >.<