Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG G3 Icons?

Hi, I know you can change icons but the choices are very limited. Is there a way to obtain icon sets on stock launcher. I know I can use Apex or something but wanted to try to keep it stock. Ive heard of Lg smart apk but it is only for Korea i think. Thanks

Default Re: LG G3 Icons?

Awesome Icons, but I believe it only works for the homescreen, not app drawer.

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks. Ill try. I just found icon changer apk and you can use any icon pack with. In case anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingb1186 View Post
    Thanks. Ill try. I just found icon changer apk and you can use any icon pack with. In case anyone is interested.
    I am. Details please?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Download icon changer free from play store and any icon pack from play store. Open icon changer and u can change any icons on homepage. Here's mine. I didn't want to change stock launcher. Using rounded up icon pack

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LG G3 Icons?-454.jpg  
    Thanked by 6:

Download icon changer free from play store and any icon pack from play store. Open icon changer and u can change any icons on homepage. Here's mine. I didn't want to change stock launcher. Using rounded up icon pack

Just wondering how you got color into the Clock Widget? As you can see, mine is white and I can't see any way to change the color.

LG G3 Icons?-screenshot_2014-07-20-10-53-53.jpg
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

I didn't touch that came w phone stock. Do u have Verizon?

Just figured it out. I had the wrong widget installed. I installed the one with smart notifications and now it's perfect.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Cool

Tried icon changer works great

Thanked by:
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Meant to hit like. Hit thanked. Lol

Very cool. Works great.

I am trying to find icons of all five colors for all letters. The default icons only have specific colors for each letter, which is a bit annoying.

Perhaps I just have to find an icon pack somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by xocomaox View Post
    I am trying to find icons of all five colors for all letters. The default icons only have specific colors for each letter, which is a bit annoying.

Perhaps I just have to find an icon pack somewhere.
    There are tons of free icon packs in play store

Quote Originally Posted by doggy2965 View Post
    There are tons of free icon packs in play store
    Yes, I understand this. But the G3 stock icons are perfect colors for my background (the desert with night sky) and they have those angled shadows which match well.

After some searching, there is an "Ultimate G3 Launcher" package on Play with 2600 icons (claiming). This might have all colors of the letters... I'll have to buy and check it and then maybe refund if it is missing things.

The icons in the Ultimate G3 Launcher pack did not have anything that I was looking for, unfortunately.

Global Posts
    477 Global Posts

So I downloaded icon changed and made a new icon for contacts... How do I use it?

Quote Originally Posted by dougltc View Post
    So I downloaded icon changed and made a new icon for contacts... How do I use it?
    You should be able to touch and hold the contacts icon, then release it to the same location and a little paint thing will appear in the top right corner of the icon. touch this and the editor will open, allowing you to choose the icon of your desire. If you have the icon files, it's easy to select them.

Or you can get an icon editing app that allows you to select whichever you want. This might be easier for you to do what you wish.