- 07-19-2014, 11:53 AM #2
- 07-19-2014, 04:09 PM #3
Re: How do you block OTA's?
See this post on XDA:
[ROOT / TWRP][D851 ONLY] Root/TWRP your TMO LG-G3 with PurpleDrake! - Post #2 - XDA Forum
The issue I have heard is you cannot get into the secret menu on Vzw. You should be able to insert the last 3 numbers for your phone model. I.E. I use 850 for the AT&T model. All the Vzw folks say putting 855 in that spot does not work. I had no issues on my AT&T model and I disabled OTAs.
- 07-19-2014, 05:50 PM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2014, 08:34 AM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 MiniReplies: 6Last Post: 09-05-2014, 08:54 AM
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Replies: 32Last Post: 08-06-2014, 02:14 AM
- By nocaldawg in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2014, 09:29 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2014, 09:20 AM